Details of Events
Please enter up to 3 valid emails.
Please put in a valid email address.
Please include a comment.
CAN YOU GUESS THE CORRECT ANSWER? GET THE FULL ANSWER EXPLANATIONS BY EMAILING BAILEYMI55@VERIZON.NET. PUT "QUIZ EXPLANATION" IN THE SUBJECT LINE.
1) At a family reunion were the following people: one grandfather, one grandmother, two fathers, two mothers, four children, three grandchildren, one brother, two sisters, two sons, two daughters, one father-in-law, one mother-in-law, and one daughter-in-law. But not as many people attended as it sounds. How many were there, and who were they?
Twenty - three
2) A boy is walking down the road with a doctor. While the boy is the doctors son, the doctor is not the boys father. Then who is the doctor?
3) Your parents have six sons including you and each son has one sister. How many people are in the family?
4) If you wrote all of the numbers from 300 to 400 on a piece of paper, how many times would you have written the number 3?
5) A bat and a ball cost $1.10. The bat costs one dollar more than the ball. How much does the ball cost?
6) In a year, there are 12 months. Seven months have 31 days. How many months have 28 days?
Powered by MyEvent.com